4.3L vortec V6

I have a 4.3 vortec v6 that i just pulled out of my CJ-7. This comes with a painless wiring harness for easy pull and play and also motor mounts the mount to a jeep frame.

Call or text and i can send pics.
(970)404-1716

$800 obo

littlyota

I am not particularly interested, but you might want to post the year of the motor. folks will want to know.

good price

TTT for you,

I would love to but i dont know what the year is or what it originally came out of.
Sorry guys

Also i have a 4L60-E that i would sell too.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
post a picture of it then so we can see what 4.3 it is they made quite a few different Vortec 4.3 motors. Is it the CPI?

With the Tranny it would be a $1000 even. Dont know the out put off the top of my head but its married to a d300 right now. So whatever a d300 is. I think 31 spline but not sure. Ill find out for you. Sorry the motor is not at my house.

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
In your first post, its 800 for the motor w/harness. The tranny sold seperate. Now you wont seperate? But you told yzaussy it would be 1000 for both. No year, no pics. A little clarity would be helpful. How much for the tranny, adapter and t case??
Thanks Dwayne

Dwayne the t case was never for sale. And the now motor i bought has a tranny, so because the ECU is already programmed to this tranny it would be better to sell the motor and tranny together. Better for the Buyer

Evan