4-door tacoma/1st gen chassis

dzeyer

SOLD!!
2002 4-door Tacoma Cab with 1983 pickup skins and roll cage

with seats or without (doesn't change price)
located in Orem, UT

I've finally parted out all the major parts of this rig and now need to get rid of the chasi (frame/body/cage). Below is a picture of the rig built. I spent $300 on just the cab, so this is a great buy for someone wanting to build up a 4-seater (actually has belts for 5 people). The frame is set up for a 4.3 vortec and trail gear toyota springs. Let me know if you have any questions or want to come by and take a look.

-Aaron

IMG_2436.jpg

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

This is perfect for sixstringsteve! :D Where are you steeeeeeeeevvvvvvvve?

I'm right here enjoying my street legal rig. :D

This thing is sick, but I don't have a tow rig, and I'm done with big projects for a while. Time to enjoy my current rig. Bump for what's left of an amazing vehicle.

airmanwilliams

oh come on. you could legalize it lol. I cant wait to be renting a house soon so i dont have to pass up sweet deals like this one. What a great platform to work with!

gertsch

Well the wife just said no! She says I already have a jeep and two international trucks to finish. Pfft chii. Good luck and I'll see if I can find people interested.

dzeyer

Steve is right. It was from an 83 pickup stretched about 17" to fit the tacoma cab. It was definitely beefed up for the stretch. with .25 wall square tube for cross members. The frame & body is solid with only surface rust from sitting these last 2 months or so.

TROKITA

dang :/ if i had space in at my house i would take it :) but theres already a CJ7 with a burned clutch and its my brothers, and my mom will get mad to have another parked car here "/ in here eye's it would be just a piece of junk