(4) New 35 KM2 for trade

98XJROKS

I ordered up a new set of 315/75/16 KM2's and wouldn't mind a 37". These are a week old and never mounted. Hit me up with what you have, but no junk :D Thanks

tires.JPG

98XJROKS

Sorry guys the tires aren't for sale. For now the tires will be sitting in the garage until just before I head off to Easter Jeep Safari in April. I just decided to order these so I wouldn't be going without.

Bump. I would really like to try 37's and would be more than willing to trade my wheels for yours If it makes it easier. Mine are 16x 8_ w/5 on 4 1/2 lug pattern, aluminum AR flat black teflon coated wheels.

Last edited:

RMP&O

I got some 35x12.5R16 " Maxxis Creepies I would be willing to trade. Less then 1,500 miles on them, spare never been on the ground. Center lugs are sipped.

98XJROKS

RMP&0; If these were only 37's.....The tires were mounted last monday and have about 40 miles on them. I would be willing to trade up to 5 tires and wheels to someone willing the trade for a set of 37's/wheels. jeep10.jpg

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I've got five 37 old style mtr's with about 1/4 tread left on black steal wheels. Maybe trade plus cash?

Marshall

Was That a U-Joint?
Got a few pictures of the toyos today, they measure around 17-18/32 they are 21/32 brand new so they are about 80-85 percent of new. Date stamped 2009. They are mounted and balanced on 15x10 black steelies that I just wire wheeled and repainted, I also have new chrome center caps that go with them. Let me know if you are interested...

photo (3).jpg

photo (4).jpg

photo (2).jpg