For Sale 4 Seat Tube Chassis

Tyjeep

Asking Price
$33000
Condition
Used - Good Condition
For sale:
2009 (ish) Blue Torch Fab 4 Seater with doors. 1.75" chassis.
Engine: 5.7 vortec from a 98 suburban, small cam, intake, exhaust. New water pump, timing cover, tstat, tune up, etc.
Trans: Full 300m built 700r4, full manual, FTI convertor (trans was pulled and gone through when purchased from Mr. Randy Rodd at Jimmy's- trans was in one of his personal 4800 cars, built by his shop. Shifts flawlessly, no issues since install)
T-case: Hero 4.33:1, 1350 flanges, 40 spline outputs, cable shifters
Front axle: HPKP 60, Yukon chromo shafts and joints, 35 spline, 5.38's, ARB, 1350 forged yoke, Solid 6 hole knuckles and arms, PSC double ended, alum. tie rods, FK joints
Rear axle: 14 bolt, disc converted and shaved, 35 spline 300m Branik full float shafts, ARB, 5.38's, cover, small truss, 1350 forged yoke
Suspension: all 1.25" joints upper/lower, aluminum lower links front and rear, steel 1.88 wall uppers, 5/8" bolts, 14" ORI struts front, 16" ORI struts rear
Tires/wheels: 43" Swamper SX Stickies with a dozen or so runs, no large cuts/repairs/leaks, 17" walker evans beadlocks
Misc: On board air ARB Twin with a small tank, PSC pump/res, TJ fiberglass hood and cowl, JL grill cut down to fit, 9K front winch on rope, warn 2k rear suck down, 2 seat bench with lap belts in rear, 4pt harnesses and buckets in front. 8AN trans cooler with fan, 6AN power steering cooler with fan, alum. radiator with fan, aluminum storage for 2 gallons of whatever you want, and so on. Buggy was gone through/re-built in the spring of 2020.....Blew up the 4L60e that was in it, and so began the upgrades. At that point it got a new ram, PSC res, trans, t-case, drivelines, coolers, tires, rear ORI's, rear winch, rear shafts/locker.
Very capable rig, with the option of bringing the family along. If you're familiar with Western states type trails, this rig has been through it....Montrose (Die Trying, Topless, Death row), Grand Junction (21 Road, Billings, Hard Nox, The Cuttoff), Moab...Most of Moab, too long to list, lol. Sand Hollow (same goes there, for the exception of the gnarly rear steer trails), and so on. I've had the rig for a few years now, the chassis is most likely a BTF and re-done or finished by Murrah Motorsports (so I was told by previous owners). The only reason for selling is that I can't find the time to use it anymore, and would rather see it get used than sit in my shop. Buggy is in Western CO--- 3 1/2 hours West of Denver, 4 1/2 hours East of SLC.
Text works best
Thanks,
Tyler
970-250-FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE

Attachments

• forsale1.png
    forsale1.png
    384.5 KB · Views: 37
  • forsale2.jpg
    forsale2.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 37
  • forsale3.png