4 Seater buggy pics

MuddinXJ

Soon to be on 38.5" tires
may i ask were you got that rear seat? Does it have cutouts for harnesses? Im looking into either doing buckets in the rear of my cherokee or something similar to that.

Bart

James, you were at SEMA? Funny I didn't bump into you. :rofl: Okay, wished I would have. I was there from Monday to Thursday. Did a great job of breaking RJ and Joe's new buggy. :D :D It was all good.

Yep, that buggy rocks and pics don't do it justice. The paint looks black until you get it in the sun light, then the most beautiful color red flakes and tint start to creep out. It looks like you could swim in the paint job. And the rest of the buggy is that same way. It's incredible. I'd imagine it's $70k to $100k when it all comes down to the nitty gritty.
Bart (wish I was rich, I'd buy it's twin)

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Am I the only one that doesn't want some specs on it? what engine, T-case, axles??? From the picture it looks to be an automatic with rear discs and something with twin sticks. What is he running for an engine?

Specs are as follows
Engine GM LS1 Corvette-aluminum engine
Trans 700r-4 with almost every upgrade, Art Carr shifter
T-case Atlas II 3.8 w/hd ft output
D-Shafts Tom Woods 1350 polished
Axles Tera CRD 60 centers, Detroit Lockers, 5.38 r&p
Wheels Walker Evans Polished Beadlocks
Tires 39" BFGoodrich Krawlers
Seats Beard Leather seats, with gray crowe seat belts
Winch Warn 9500TI w/Gourock winch rope
Paint sprayed by Cam Miller @ HS Customs
Shocks Fox 14" rear and 16" front Air Shocks
Suspension Currie Anti Rock, Summit Machine Flex Joints
Dash Based off of a 32 Ford with Billet aluminum guage cluster and Lecarra steering wheel
Body Liberty hood and grill, bead rolled aluminum sides with gray vinyl on
the inside of the panels
Wheelbase 108"
All work done including narrowing hood and grill, aluminum fuel cell, all interior work, wiring, suspension, tube work, etc. done by Nate Williams @ Mt. Logan Off-Road. Everything but the paint and body work on the hood.

cjtt350

rocktoys
cost ?

:confused:
jpest said:
Looks like what I'm saving my pennies for.
Yeah, I'm with Shawn, what does it cost to build a Luxurious ride like that? :D
i to would like to know about how much -like in steal -parts ect?