4 wheelin movie

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
It's a video of last Saturday at Rattlesnake. Me and Wort made it to invite kids at school to our first East Off Road Club meeting. It's got clips of everyone who was there that day.

Caleb

I got it to work...I had to go download the quicktime movie player...pretty sweet movie...fun to watch

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Ya sorry about not that many Jeeps. You were always up ahead Wayne. That video was alot better than I thought it would be online.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by SAMI
Ya sorry about not that many Jeeps. You were always up ahead Wayne. That video was alot better than I thought it would be online.

I still thought the video was good though. :) I wish we had an offroading club when I was in highschool.

This is what I drove to school...
id_m37_full_3.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Sorry, forgot to ask. Where is your old high school ride now? My all time dream truck is an M-715.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
It's my Dad's truck and it's up in Cache Valley, he collects and restores military vehicles as a hobby. He picked up an M-715 about a year ago.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Awesome video Wort! That turned out excellent.... where did you do all the editting? School or at your house?

We need to get together and throw down all our vids on one cassete with some Jammin' music...:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey, come on, where's my credit? I was there editing just as long as Wort was. The videos where actually my idea. I need attention! You should see our Moab one, it's tight.