4DR JK + 12V cummins + Dana 60/70 Portals + 46" Tires

Dal Bone

Holy crap. They monitor people's private messages on JK-Forum? :ugh:

Basically any mention of a vendor, product or event that is not approved (read: paying) JK-forum will get deleted and eventually user banned. Even via private message. You cant even post a photo of your jeep if it shows a product that is not approved.

Kind of hard to get unbiased opinions there but whatever. Still some good info.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Ha ha, the pictures with people next to it make it look even more stupid. Sometimes just because there are a bunch of expensive and cool things you can do to a rig, doesn't mean they should all be done at the same time. Diesel motor, cool. Portals, cool. Big tires, cool. All three together, with the required 49" of lift to fit it all together = dumb.

I would be pissed if I spent 100k on a rig like that and it tips over the first time it sniffs a real trail.

RockChucker

Ha ha, the pictures with people next to it make it look even more stupid. Sometimes just because there are a bunch of expensive and cool things you can do to a rig, doesn't mean they should all be done at the same time. Diesel motor, cool. Portals, cool. Big tires, cool. All three together, with the required 49" of lift to fit it all together = dumb.

I would be pissed if I spent 100k on a rig like that and it tips over the first time it sniffs a real trail.
My thoughts exactly. It is a cool build, but would be even cooler if it was about 10 or more inches lower.