4wheelparts Sucks!

ALF

SURE!?
This is the second and last time they've done this to me!:mad2:

I called there sales line to ask for a availability on a rear seat for my CJ. Oh yeah we stock em week to week in a half it will be to you, and shipping was free so I ordered it. A few days go by and it still hasn't shipped so I call back and they tell me it's shipping the next day:rolleyes: . Now 5 days later nothing so I call back again...Now they tell me 3-4 week back order:mad2:

They are mailing me a $50 gift certificate but still:sick: Word of advice...if they don't have it in the store order from Quadratec!

richpblaze

Yeah your right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have their no question warranty on a set of tires. I need to warranty a tire, so I call. They say theye have one in stock. I take the tire in they say it will be done by 5:00 pm. I return at 5 only to find out they don' have the tire.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: All I ask is WHY THE FAWK NOBODY CALLED TO LET ME KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to drive allthe way forom the East bench. I finally get my tire 3 days later. Not to mention everytime I had them install tires they ALWAYS lost lug nuts and put mismatched lugnuts on.:mad2: :mad2: I will not let them touch anything on my rig ever again.

00Buck

1. I bought moogs ball joints from them and within a few thousand miles they were shot, with maybe 1 off road trip on them. They wanted $450 in labor to replace the lifetime warranty joints. Kiss my Hairy Butt.
2. Bought the Pro Crapper A/T's from them with the 50k warranty. 18k miles later with very little tread left. And they basically forget about it because all the tires haven't worn down evenly- have to be within 1/32 of an inch.
Notice they don't offer their 50k warranty anymore on their a/t's.
3. Had a shim break on my lift they installed. "Sure, bring it in and we will do it while you wait." Take it in during lunch, wait there for an hour and they hadn't even touched it.

No more 4wheel parts for me either.

kkemp

Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've bought a lot of stuff from them and never had a problem. Stuff that was ordered shows up quickly.