4WP- killer deal on tow straps

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Coreshot said:
The guy at the SL store told me that it was an error in the ad, but that they were going to honor it until the end of November. I bought 3 of the 3X30 footers for $63. :cool:

yeah, you need um you biatch~~~
-_-

:D
:p

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Just ordered 2 of them 47.13 shipped to my door. What a great deal. :D

I might just order some more.

ZUK

mesha said:
Just ordered 2 of them 47.13 shipped to my door. What a great deal. :D

I might just order some more.

Mesha must know how to wheel and deal cause I also phoned in 2 of the 2" wide 30 footers at 19.99 each plus 5 handling EACH. Received them in 4 working days. That's still a dam good deal for 30 footers. It's not as easy finding the 30's....seems to be alot of 20's out there......for more than 20 nbucks at that. Oh ya, they are proudly imprinted with ProComp and they look very high quality...a nice off-color strap...not the typical bright yellow....blue-ish silver I think ....the loop is nicely protected and easily fits INSIDE square receivers for the pin. Thanks for pointing out the deal coreshot.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I don't know why mine was cheaper. The shipping was 2.50 a strap they said. I got the 3"x30 ft.

I don't know who I talked to though. I usually get hosed so this might be a nice change.

BronkoRob

i got mine today. i ordered 5 of them on wed. cost me a buck a piece to ship to my door. real nice lookin straps. cant wait to give a real test

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I just ordered 4 3"x30' foot straps :D 93 shipped to my door.

They did say it would be up to 60 days before I see them. Thats ok though, I don't do a ton of wheelin this time of year.

Cody

phillippi

Never enough time
onetuff76 said:
anyone have a PN for the 3x30 straps? are they still 19.99?

I believe the PN is EXP330000. It looks like through today they will still honor the $19.99, but you may have to wait a while for them to restock.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
WTF? I went to order mine today. First the guy tells me its only online, but I can't order them online. Now they're telling me the straps are back to the regular price...? Damn 4wheel parts!!!!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I just called the national number from their website, they will sell them through December for $29.99. So I called the SLC store, I picked up 2 of them for $19.99 each plus $5 shipping, and they expect them to be 60 days out.