4x4 film Premier on Wed. April 27th in SLC!!!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Thats right, there's a new 4x4 DVD by Sam 4x4 Films making it's debut next week. It includes footage from Supercrawl 2004, Avalanche Rock Race series, and lots of cool trail footage too! It's a "no frills" film based on great event and trail footage, not just another "carnage flick". Who knows, you may be in it youself!

Doors open at 7:00 PM and live music will be kicking things off. There will be plenty of time to socialize with other "RME types" as well as people from local shops and 4x4 organizations. So, if you want to put some faces to the names of RME members, or if you just want to kick James K's a$$, come on down... (I'll work on getting James K there, I promise...) :)

Where you say?

-Salt Lake Hilton Hotel (downtown) in the Alpine Ballroom
-Live music starts @ 7:20, and film starts @ 8:20
-Parking at the Hilton is way easy, and $2.00 parking coupons are available to first 100 people.

See ya there!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Supergper said:
doh!!! there was actually another but was pulled due to a non-vendor issue...:p

Yup, and the original post focused more on the actual film premier rather than the live music.

Either way, come down and check it out!

actionjackson

Boy, your in a pick ol'
thanks von I owe you one

come early because we will be playing the uncut footage :p
Thats right, there's a new 4x4 DVD by Sam 4x4 Films making it's debut next week. It includes footage from Supercrawl 2004, Avalanche Rock Race series, and lots of cool trail footage too! It's a "no frills" film based on great event and trail footage, not just another "carnage flick". Who knows, you may be in it youself!

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
PierCed_3 said:
live band... who is it??

natius said:
I am in a local band called the Black River Brethren. We play a grainy kind of insurgent country/blugrass/rockabilly stuff. It is unlike anything you have heard before. . .. . for good or bad :cool:.

I wanted to invite you all out to a free show we are doing at a movie premier next Wednesday night (April 27th) at the Hilton in Downtown SLC, Alpine Ballroom (355 S West Temple). Doors open at 7:20, Movie starts at 8:20 (runs for an hourish), and we play after the movie. Cool?

That help Drew?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Cody said:
should I bring a sharpie so I can sign the breasticles of my adoring fans?

Cody
Metallic Sharpie, it shows up better on hairy chests. ;)
I think I'll take the wifey out of her cage for this. :hickey: