4X4 Outpost

Roktoys84

Bump it
Just want to say thanks to 4X4 Outpost. I broke a draglink on Golden Spike last Sat and we didn't make it back to town untill almost 8. Everybody but Checkers was closed and they didn't have one. We were supposed to leave early Sunday so I ended up calling the Outpost's emergency number. (I think it was Steve) came to the shop to get us some parts. Not only was he really cool about it, he gave me a great deal. Thanks for bailing me out so I could make it home on time.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thats way cool of them, I keep hearing good stories like that about the 4x4 Outpost. Good for them for bending over backwards to take care of people! :cool:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Not the first time Steve has gone out of his way to help! He's done it for me as well!! Outpost will always have my business when I'm in town!

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
we were on Pritchett last Thanksgiving, and ran into Steve and his group just below White Knuckle. B-Rad had bent a link, and the bushing was toast. Steve had us come over to his shop after the trail and was able to fix it up. Way cool guy.:cool:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Steve and his crew are outstanding. I've always had a great experience with them.

Steve also let us use their parking lot for the RME BBQ earlier this year, which turned out great. And they support RME! :)

taylorj123

I can't tell you how many nights i've called steve and he's come and rescued my butt after hours, and he always takes care of you and gives you a good deal. What a stud!

themaniam1

Just Empty Every Pocket
Yea they are great. We to had a CJ5 in our group last March on PSM that severly bent a drag link. Hooked a strap to the link and bent back enough to limp it to town, went to the 4x4 Outpost and got there just after closing and Steve just opened the gate and sleaved it for us right there. Awesome service with no complaining.

RokNRIch

Great news, is the emergency number on the door or something ? We will be up there in a few weeks and I'm sure there will be broken parts :)

soda blaster

We broke a pair of "special" leaf springs on pritchet a while back and Steve of 4x4 out post came out at like 12 or 1 in the morning and got us a set of yj springs so we could get it put back together. I will recomend them to anyone they are awsome.