5) 33 x 12.5R15 Falken Wildpeak tires on Eagle alloys 6 x5.5

Pike2350

Tires still have lots of life on them...if I had to guess I'd say close to 65% of tread life on 4 and 75% on 1. 1 tire does have 2 plugs in it, but it holds air fine and hasn't leaked any for the past few months I've had the plugs. The Eagle allows are very pitted and have curb rash. $400 obo. I'd consider separating.

here are some pics.
xx3JgzpvO99sh3KVARTgXxnDeBVL1gCkYL0whHv2G2w=w1210-h907-no

here you can see one of the plugs
Du14x7qVASv5pFe7lq45gS8E-8SqoEs-ZPbJRKsKewo=w681-h907-no

0hKAAbvv7NSdBHRGhDTMAEdcfDpkznZq1CcojzGgZPY=w681-h907-no

this is the spare
7ZB0x8TNpilHxpA2sbOYxh9C8h5b3PZLsHXr7a1z2M4=w681-h907-no

Last edited:

RNandKT

If the Chick Digs it ....
If you want to separate, my son is working on his first Jeep (he is 14 almost 15 and we picked up a TJ with a bad motor) and has $200 in his Jeep fund right now to offer for the tires. I would also take them off the wheels for you.

Pike2350

I will keep it in mind...but that's a fair bit lower for the tires then I was thinking. I was thinking for the tires alone I'd like to get around $325.

RNandKT

If the Chick Digs it ....
I understand, I can have him count his pennies when I get home. I know he has $200 (well actually $100, I match him dollar for dollar on his project), but he probably has a little more something like $215 or $220 or something after the match. I am really trying to teach him patience and saving, so trying trying not to spot him anything more than our deal. I will check when I get home to see exactly what we can offer (probably the most will be $220), but I totally understand if you want to hold out for more.

If you don't get any other offers and want to take that just let me know. Again I have a cheap tire changer so I would be happy to do the dismount.