5/8" lug bolts and nuts

Too Far

parts is parts
It looks like the rear 70 I have has 5/8" lug bolts on it. The front axle has either 1/2 or 9/16" bolts. I would like to get them to the same size.
Any one installed 5/8" lug bolts into a d44 front?
And while I'm at it, where would an ecinomical place be to buy 5/8" lugs and nuts?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
You can get them at Napa. They have a book full of studs. You can drill out your hub and rotor with no problems. Just be careful to drill it the right undersize so the studs press into the hub or at least a hard hammer hit. Double check first that your wheel will accept that size stud.

Too Far

parts is parts
Thanks guys, I think I will try and find some 9/16" studs that will fit in the 5/8" rear stud holes. I'm a little worried that the 5/8" studs might be too big for some of the cheaper wheels I have been looking at. Back to google I go.

Too Far

parts is parts
Its funny that the 5/8" stuff seems to be cheaper than the 9/16". Hendersen wants $2.50 a stud for the 9/16" and the 5/8" stuff is about half that price on line. I think since all the circle track guys run the 5/8" studs they are cheap and easy to get.