5 Mile in high gear

wort

frenchie
yah i satrted on that movie, but i didnt have time to finish it with all the homework im doing..:( sorry
i will try to compile it nicely, but all i have is iMovie, wich is ok, (wish i had primier or final cut pro) so it wont be awsome, but it should be sweet anyway. i want to try to put at least some of the actual video on the forum. anyone know how to do that?

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I got studio 7 by pinnacle. I wish I had got the new verson. When it gets done it's cool. Don't miss out on school work. Then only way to post vid on the board is to link it to where it is hosted at. You might gave to go through yahoo or someplace.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey dork! I called your house and you weren't there. I want to see footage! We need to do that video. I was thinking make this one into another anouncement for the meeting on Thursday. That way people see two different ones and we can run them all week, just alternating. So, let's skip a class or two tomorrow or after school!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The crew. That's Smokin' running up the hill, Cruiseroufitters in blue with his holy M**co J**p hat on, WayneXJ staring at his rig, and I forgot the other dudes name, and me and Wort sitting high atop the Sami!

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I didn't want to drill holes in the new bumper. And higher up it restricts flow to the radiator. So I Z-tied it under the bumper and in aways. That way I'm legal, at speed it tucks under the vehicle for maximum illegal freedom!