Northern Utah 5 mile on april 20th (saturday)

Ima9er

Crazy Man
so my wife has a baby shower she is throwing on Saturday, so that's my chance to get out by myself and go wheeling. so who wants to get out and go wheeling on Saturday. i'm thinking in the morning. 9 or 10 ish. what say you?

Doh. I've been thinking about heading out there and would have needed someone to go with by I will be installing my lift on my truck the 27th of April and so my truck wont be ready till some time after. Doing a 8-lug full ton swap also. so I'm pretty excited about it. We'll have to wheel another day. Post pics and info on where you go and everything so i can follow later possibly.

sabatoa1

I will try and make it out at 9am but I am crunching to get my buggy ready might be working on it sat mourning to finish it up.

chase3194

where are you meeting at 9? In the parking lot or like at chevron in saratoga? I went out there today with a girl on a date and went most of constrictor but it was getting dark and we were alone so i didnt want to do anything crazy and I would like to do the rest of the trail.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i don't know where everyone is meeting at, but ill be at the chevron (four corners) around 9 am. look for a towed jeep, and a white Cherokee. we will wait till round 9:30, then head out. hope to see everyone there tomorrow

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
I'm going to be headed out there, leaving bountiful area around 10. I will be in my Disco, and will be with a range rover sport.

sabatoa1

I will be at the parking lot at the bottom of 5 mile at 11:00 maybe a little earlier. Meet anybody that wants to meet up in Tooele around 10:00 at gofer gas station on the south end of main st.