5 Mile Pass on Saturday

DToy

My cell number is 420-0278. If you can give me a call when you're on the road that would be great! I guess I'll have to bolt the swampers back on.

jp008

OK, me and bb88 will be there for sure. We might be a little late but we will be there. Greg or anyone else, here is my cell # 801-725-5963. I think we are going to leave Layton about 9:45-10:00 that should put us at the Lehi exit about the time you guys leave. What if any CB channel will you be running just in case we miss you. If you could call and let us know what side you will be running we could meet up with you if we are too late.

Thanks

:D

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by jp008
OK, me and bb88 will be there for sure. We might be a little late but we will be there. Greg or anyone else, here is my cell # 801-725-5963. I think we are going to leave Layton about 9:45-10:00 that should put us at the Lehi exit about the time you guys leave. What if any CB channel will you be running just in case we miss you. If you could call and let us know what side you will be running we could meet up with you if we are too late.

Thanks

:D

Alright. I personally don't have a CB in my ride, so I couldn't tell you a set channel. We'll just hope traffic is good and you guys get here on time. If not, we'll try and take our time on the way out. Mabey you can catch up to us? If not, the place that we'll be playing is about 2 miles past the Parking Lot for 5 Mile, on the right hand side of the road. Its a little wash.

Hopefully we'll see you at the Gas Station! :D