Report 5 Miles of Hell!!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Looking forward to it Paul! How many hours? Or should I ask, minutes? :freak:

I pulled all my video into my editor and it looks like our ride time was right around 70 minutes. We took a break at the crux for about 5 minutes, and that was about the only time we stopped for more than a 30 seconds.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
We're you at Rays on Monday? I stopped and had lunch and a bunch of guys were talking about desert racing. I just put two and two together that there was a huge toy hauler and White Dodge outside.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
We're you at Rays on Monday? I stopped and had lunch and a bunch of guys were talking about desert racing. I just put two and two together that there was a huge toy hauler and White Dodge outside.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That was part of our group. The guy talking about racing was a friend of mine. You were probably the 2 guys sitting at the table straight across from me. I was probably more involved in a cattle ranching conversation than I was racing since we were having lunch with our "adopted" family that winters in Green River with their cattle operation. I was wearing an Edge Powersports hat.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I pulled all my video into my editor and it looks like our ride time was right around 70 minutes. We took a break at the crux for about 5 minutes, and that was about the only time we stopped for more than a 30 seconds.

You're a badass Paul... not sure if I'm worthy! :bow: :greg:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Ha, the CRUX is where many fail
The original line is pretty tore up and takes a ton of momentum to get up. I failed on both my attempts and ended up getting off and working it up the last edge. There has been an alternative line created to the left about 15 feet. I refuse to use it since Dick Brass hates it when people create bypasses on his trails.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The original line is pretty tore up and takes a ton of momentum to get up. I failed on both my attempts and ended up getting off and working it up the last edge. There has been an alternative line created to the left about 15 feet. I refuse to use it since Dick Brass hates it when people create bypasses on his trails.

I had no idea, the bypass that we used looked like the best/original line... I'm not sure I could ride the correct line, but I'll try. :cool: