5 MTRS that are flawless

hes4u

(I have 4 one day use, Red Label 39/13.50/17 Krawlers, 99% tread. Edges are barely feathered. 1 has small (maybe 1") tear on rubber next to bead with zero damage to the carcass. Other than the small tear they are flawless.

I will sell for $2200 flat. I will not lower or take offers, I will not pay for shipping.
If I can't get over 2k I will just keep them.
I will sell them for 2000 if you can get me a sweet deal on kevlar mtrs

Though I would quote Spidey)

My tire are flawless because they have NEVER BEEN MOUNTED. That is the only way you can say FLAWLESS!
No minor tears, not 99% treat left.
5 40" MTR's Kevlar stickies $2750.00

2011 028.jpg2011 029.jpg

98XJROKS

Would take less if I can get you a sweet deal on some krawlers? But on serious note, what are the other tires you have there? I don't need 40's but I do need tires.

98XJROKS

"I will sell them for 2000 if you can get me a sweet deal on kevlar mtrs"

I was being facetious, but on a serious note, I do wish they were smaller.

minisrus

(I have 4 one day use, Red Label 39/13.50/17 Krawlers, 99% tread. Edges are barely feathered. 1 has small (maybe 1") tear on rubber next to bead with zero damage to the carcass. Other than the small tear they are flawless.

I will sell for $2200 flat. I will not lower or take offers, I will not pay for shipping.
If I can't get over 2k I will just keep them.
I will sell them for 2000 if you can get me a sweet deal on kevlar mtrs

Though I would quote Spidey)

My tire are flawless because they have NEVER BEEN MOUNTED. That is the only way you can say FLAWLESS!
No minor tears, not 99% treat left.
5 40" MTR's Kevlar stickies $2750.00

View attachment 68806View attachment 68805

Sent PM no response.... Interested but need to make a decision today.... Give me a call 801-803-3289 Steve