56" Matco toolbox

LJENS

I tried selling this on KSL but there wasn't much response, so I'll give it a try here. I'm not sure how old it is, because I bought it used from a Snap-On dealer. I used to be an automotive tech, but now I just don't need something this large. It's 56 inches wide and about 24 deep. Like I said, it's used, so it's not in pristine condition, but is certainly overall in good shape. There are some scratches on one corner, the top front edge is banged up a little. All the damage is purely cosmetic. All the drawers still function flawlessly, as does the lock. I'm asking $1800 for it, and I'm open to offers of partial trade for firearms or reloading supplies/equipment. Sorry about the pictures, they're just crappy cell pics.

Attachments

• 14 - 1.jpg
    14 - 1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 14 - 2.jpg
    14 - 2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 14 - 3.jpg
    14 - 3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 82

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
That is a good deal on a solid starter box. I had an identical Proformance box before swapping to an Epiq. I encountered zero issues with my Matco.
FWIW, there should be a manufacturing sticker on the rear of the box and the Proformance moniker has been replaced with the 4S series.

GLWS! Someone is going to score a sweet box!

Toad

I had this same box I sold back in the fall. It was to deep for my garage. I could not get the drawers open without it hitting the car. It is a very nice entry level box. I sold mine for 1300 ish. I don't remember exactly. Mine was about 10 years old. Decent used shape. Everybody is cheap and there is so many boxes on Ksl for sale. You really have to be very competitive with your pricing. Good luck with the sale.