5vz 2nd gen 4runner for TRADE

crazy zuk

I have a 1991 runner w/ a 5vzfe, 5speed, 4.7 tcase, replaced the add ifs diff with non add diff, manual lock out hubs, square sliders, nice custom arb style front bumper, locked in the rear, stock suspension on 265/75/16's.

all this truck needs is a sas and cage to be a perfect family wheeler.

I built this with a family in mind but that seems to be further into the futur according the wife, , so i fig. ill wait a little longer for a family rig.

Not looking to sell, really just want to trade for a built sami, kick, or solid axle single cab of similar value, no jeeps, gms, fords, dodge, or land rovers. (I think 4K is a reasonable trade based value)

pretty open on trades, only must haves are fuel injection, power steering, solid front axle and t-case gearing reduction(or i could trade the 4runner without the 4.7's).

Let me know what you have.

Il post pics when there is any real interest.

thanks

located in Rapid City SD but i would be willing to drive to WY, CO, MT, or NE

For all the UT guys, if the trade is worth it il drive to SLC, or i might ask to meet half way at muddy gap in WY.

Last edited:

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
I may be interested in trading a samurai for it. My samurai is very capable..... 6.5 gearing in t case, 1.6 injected, lockers, power steering, high steer, neon seats, spring under with 3" lift springs, header, bumpers, sliders, about 12k invested... Post pics and I'll look at them.

Or I have a buggy samurai project I may trade..

crazy zuk

put her in a ditch today, no longer available for trade

delete please

Last edited: