60 shafts

baerpaws

OK here is the deal.
I'm going through my rig and find the rear 60 is only 30 spline instead of 35
so I went through my front 60 and found that it was 35 all trough out.

So my questions is this. I have 2 brand new chromoly 35 spline shafts from Randy's. Is there anyone locally that can turn them or would it be best to buy new ones. or is there any one that would possibly trade me for 30 spline. These are full width axles

Meat_

Banned
The ideal would be to ream out your spindles and get a new locker, short of that I would sell your 35's and buy some 30's or trade with someone. It's probably not worth the time or money to turn the 35's down and respline them.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
sell the 35's go to the junkyard and get the 30's for 40 bucks. I would just do what meat said. I would never spend any money on 30 spline anymore.

ROCKRUNNER

Mike at summit machine would be the only one that I know of, but the cost probably won't be worth it. You would also probably need to machine the whole shaft because the spindle bore may not be big enough to fit the 35 spline shafts. The best would be to sale those and get new chromolly 30 spline shafts otherwise you will be into it a lot more money.

gripguru

Nate Davidson
what carrier/locker are you running in each pumpkin?

If the housing allows, have the axle flanges bored out for your shafts. (will cost some, but not nearly as much as machining shafts, which would defeat the treating anyways)

Find a 35 spline carrier/locker for the rear, done. Better.

100_2510.jpg