For Sale - Best Offer 6'2"x18' Trailer $900

Creampuff

I have a custom partially enclosed trailer that was built on a twin axle car hauler frame. The box measures 6'2"x18'. The wheels add another 20 or so inches in width. It has canvas sides that open up, a solid metal roof and lights on the inside. I believe the axles are rated 3500 lbs each but I am not sure. They are 5 lug wheels with good tires. All 4 wheels have brakes but the wires were cut by a previous owner and will have to be rewired. All lights work and the trailer currently has a 4-pin connector. This could be a great trailer for somebody looking to create something custom to their needs. It has been on the side of my house for almost 3 years and I have never used it. It does have a Utah vin plate on it but I don't have a title. It was lost over the years. You will have to get a new title from the state or get a new vin plate for it. I would do it myself but I don't have a truck big enough to tow this thing down to the State Tax Commission any more. Asking $900!!! It will be a killer deal for someone. And make my wife incredibly happy to have it gone.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
it looked like it has a partical board floor and angle iron cross pieces is this strong enough to drive a rig up on to?

Creampuff

it looked like it has a partical board floor and angle iron cross pieces is this strong enough to drive a rig up on to?

It has a plywood or particle board floor that has had linoleum put over the top. It started life as a twin axle car hauler but was modified into a sort of catering trailer. I would put heavier wood planking and extra supports to make it a car hauler again but if you have the skills and equipment it wouldn't be very hard.

Creampuff

I don't know a ton about trailers so if people are looking but are curious about things that I haven't talked about let me know. I will find a way to get the answers.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
It has a plywood or particle board floor that has had linoleum put over the top. It started life as a twin axle car hauler but was modified into a sort of catering trailer. I would put heavier wood planking and extra supports to make it a car hauler again but if you have the skills and equipment it wouldn't be very hard.

90 percent of car haulers just have angle for the crossmember. I would throw down some 2x8s for a deck and run it

Creampuff

It was a twin axle car hauler trailer that was converted at least 8 years ago into a concessions trailer but then never used. It has changed hands a couple of times since then and that is why there is currently no title. I bought it for the equipment that was inside. I have no use for a trailer this big. It has been sitting on the side of my garage for almost 3 years. I believe the front has been stamped with a 5000 lbs rating just on the tounge. It has several layers of paint on it. I had so sand some off the vin plate just to find it. When I get home today I will look more, get out the grinder, and see what additional information in on there. This would be great for somebody looking to modify it for their specific needs. The metal sides could be sold as scrap or used in the new alterations if somebody wanted to get really creative.