For Sale - Best Offer 63 and 69 Scouts and 89 Bronco II

stimmie

I'm wanting a different vehicle. Specifically I want an unlifted YJ. 4.0L HO, 5sp, Hardtop ideally. To fund said want, I need to get rid of current vehicles. I have my 1989 stock Bronco II that I use as a fishing/hunting/camping rig. On a bad day or when pulling a snowmobile trailer I get 15.7 MPG. Driving up in the Uintas all over creation and back I usually get 18 MPG. Hwy driving is between 21-24. This thing sips the gas and has a 23 gallon tank so theoretically you could go 400+ miles per tank! 4th gear has been giving me issues lately. You have to speed shift it into 4th. But it still drives fine. I've owned it almost 2 years now and in that time I have put in the following:

Flywheel, Clutch kit, starter solenoid, both u-joints in front propeller shaft, water pump, p/s pressure hose, drums and shoes, and a pioneer cd player and speakers.

I know it needs a right lower ball joint. It's getting some play in it. I have only put about 4800 miles on it since I bought it. I just changed the oil on it 4-9-12.

broncoksl.jpg

Now, on to the Scouts. I picked these up on a trade. Basically you have a body on a frame so you can build your rock crawler to your liking. The 63 has the 4cyl engine with a bell housing attached. All the glass is good on this one. The 69 has the T18 transmission along with a Dana 20 t-case. The front axle of the 63 is with the vehicle but not attached. On the 69 it is still connected but the steering isn't. The 69 has a rear axle housing whereas the 63 just has the rear leaf springs. Pictures of them are on my flickr page here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjzcsLB6 and http://flic.kr/s/aHsjznwWKF

I would like to sell the Scouts as a pair. On KSL I'm asking $1300 for the Scouts. For the Bronco II I'm asking $1200. The sooner you buy the Bronco the more gas you have in it. I just filled it Saturday before going fishing and I've only gone 70ish miles so far.

stimmie

No takers? $900 for the pair of scouts? Trade for guns? 220V MIG welder? Plasma Cutter? I just need the Scouts out of the driveway so any reasonable offers would be entertained.

stimmie

I'm sticking to $1200 on the BII... Too high for anyone to want right now because my Olds is giving me fits on a few things and I need a back up vehicle for a while until I fix up the Olds..