.65 +/- in 3 weeks

James K

NO, I'm always like this
diesel 2.55 to 3.19 and its not even memeriol day weekend yet let alone summer.

How bad do you think it will get?

I'm thinking 3.45 by the end of may and 3.60 - 3.70 for the summer.

This is going to lead to me cancelling a week long trip to the Oregan coast to ride the dunes on the ATV's. :sick:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
James K said:
diesel 2.55 to 3.19 and its not even memeriol day weekend yet let alone summer.

How bad do you think it will get?

I'm thinking 3.45 by the end of may and 3.60 - 3.70 for the summer.

This is going to lead to me cancelling a week long trip to the Oregan coast to ride the dunes on the ATV's. :sick:

Yeah....... Record profits from those @sswipe oil companies too. I hope to still do the Rubicon this summer........ Fuel will be a factor, I'm sure.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
my commuter car saves me almost 200 a month in fuel---and it only cost me 350 bucks :D

I think come may I'm going to cut the roof off of it too.

Cody

Turbobob

Semper Fi
We just bought a new 5th wheel toy hauler too....looks like lots of camping in the drive way this summer:mad2: :sick: :mad2:

ALF

SURE!?
James K said:

That sucks thats some of the best riding I ever did on my quad!:cool:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
whats sad is you only have a couple years to get to those dunes. They are being over run by some crazy grass that some assholes introduced to it. They've shrunk like 30% over the passed few years and they estimate another 50% in the next 10 years....

Bone Down

James K said:
the Oregan coast to ride the dunes on the ATV's.

This is an anual trip for us usually, but this year we decided to do a little change up and hit pismo for a week instead.

I really like the Oregan Dunes, never to hot and the banshee screams at sea level.

sand and pine tree trails, beach one day, you get it all.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
This gas crap is absolutely ridiculous. I can't think about it much, but so far it's costing me an average 30% more than my last trip, which was 30% more than the trip before that. That's gas for 15k miles at 8-9mpg, loaded. That equals an unacceptably high operating cost, not good for business. The papers are starting to catch on to what it's starting to cost US businesses in lost revenue: people spend shopping money on gas instead, they lose.

Argh. UT is apparently one of the few states w/higher diesel prices right now too, but my sphere of information is small right now. Hope the Cummins swap is going to be worth it.. Grrr. A whole bunch of my travel plans have already been nixed, too much to do it.

Meat_

Banned
Saw Diesel for $2.98 today, 91 was $2.99.... I remember when diesel was less than premium
rolleyes.gif

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
And to top it off, market analysts are stating that there isn't even a supply problem. :sick:

We're getting gouged, no matter how you look at it.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Herzog said:
And to top it off, market analysts are stating that there isn't even a supply problem. :sick:

We're getting gouged, no matter how you look at it.
thats the way I understand it too.

and everything in life is getting more expense as a result of the high diesel prices.