Official 6th Annual RME Moab BBQ - RSVP Now!

RME

RME4x4.com

It's time for us to get a head count for the BBQ so we can plan on how much food to have ready. We have also included an option to pre-pay to help cover initial costs, but it's not required. However, any help is much appreciated!

6th Annual RME BBQ info page (scroll down on BBQ Information page and click "RSVP Now!")

rsvp deadline: 05/18
Please let us know you are coming by or before the 18th so we know how much food to purchase.

RSVP Form and all information about the BBQ including the menu and raffle info can be found here: http://www.rme4x4.com/rmebbq.php

Huge thanks to our BBQ Fundraiser Giveaway sponsors!
As more donations for the giveaway come in, we will be updating this thread.
All proceeds from the giveaway will be going to Moab Friends-4-Wheelin for their incredible work in and around the Moab area trail systems, as well as their hard work on getting Coyote Canyon re-opened.

Tickets for the giveaway will be available at the BBQ. Must be present to win. Don't miss out, there are going to be a lot of great prizes, really good food and some fun entertainment this year.

AreaBFE-BFGoodrich.jpg
TeraFlex.jpg
AllJeep2.jpg
AnarchyMoto.jpg
LowRange.jpg
UPC.jpg
SummitMachine.jpg
PIAA.jpg
Armed.jpg
TomWoods.jpg
SextonOffroad.jpg
TkCustoms.jpg
Tuffy.jpg
CruiserOutfitters.jpg
BobsLockKey.jpg
DesertRat.jpg
IconicCamping.jpg
MasterPull.jpg
Powertank.jpg
DancinPlace.jpg
Prime4x4.jpg

airmanwilliams

I cant go due to work and school but I will help out and pay for 2 dinners for the first person to pm me their info so I can put their names down on it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm not so sure about that.

Honestly, if you wanted to just come to hang out and bring your own dish, you are more than welcome to use the grill.

In fact, everybody is invited to come and hang out and participate in the giveaway... but if you plan to eat the provided food we ask that you RSVP. :cool:

Coco

Can't wait! Thanks for spearheading the RC crawlers activity!

Yup, not a problem!!

If anyone has RC Crawlers, bring them out!!! We are going to have a course or two setup, or just have a fun crawl for anyone that wants to play!

I will be bringing a couple demo crawlers for people to play with, but if you have your own, bring them out!