6th Annual Wind River 4X4 Rally!

crzyxj

The cheaper the better!
Hey all, The 6th annual Wind River 4x4 Association is on schedule for June 19-21st. We invite you to come up to Lander, Wyoming to participate!
This is the largest off-road event in the state!

Dates: June 19th-21st. Registration on the 18th at 4-7PM Sleeping Bear Campground and RV park in Lander. http://www.sleepingbearrvpark.com/

Friday June 19th: Meeting/ Trail runs 8:30 AM. Trail runs, choose Extreme or optional, Evening run for all starts at 7PM.

Saturday June 20th: Meeting/ Trail runs, 8:30 am Choose from Christina Lake, Sawmill or Shoshone Lake. Trail ratings will be discussed at meeting to determine the best fit for your vehicle/experience.

Sunday Show and Shine June 21st: Show starts at 9:00 AM At Antelope Park on Main St. in Lander. (Across the highway from the Lander post office)

Raffle: 4 prizes will be raffled off this year. 12000 pound winch, $300 Cabelas Gift Certificate, $100 Gift Certificate to 4WheelDrive Hardware, and a $50 gas card! Raffle tickets may be purchased with your pre-registration or from WR4X4 members throughout the event. Drawing will be held June 21st at the show. Winners need not be present to win.

Plaques will be awarded to show category winners, peoples Choice, and Participants choice.

Prize drawings for earlybird registations prior to June, 16th 2009.

Door prize drawings at the Dinner and Campfire on Saturday night 7PM at Sleeping Bear RV Park.

Award for furthest travelled to the event!

Door prizes will be awarded throughout the sunday show!

The Grand prize will be $500 !!!

Register Here http://app.formassembly.com/forms/view/12448

Other links to our area:
Lander Chamber of Commerce
http://www.landerchamber.org/events.aspx?id=841

www.windriver4x4.com/events.html

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Sounds like fun

I've been to Christina Lake before on a motorbike, 4x4 on that trail would be great. I met up with Willie Cunningham at the sand dunes North of Rock Springs some years ago - great guy running a nice Scout SSII.

We've been going to Jarbidge, Nevada during that time period for eleven years in a row with the Power Wagon, so we probably won't make it this time. Post lots of pictures for us to drool over!

crzyxj

The cheaper the better!
thanks for the interest! We have had a great last five years doing this and it just keeps growing. Let me know when you are coming up wyoming way again we will go wheeling.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I've been wanting to join you guy's for the past few years, but it seems that something always comes up :(

What would you rate the trails difficulty wise anyway? Mellow and scenic or fairly challenging?

crzyxj

The cheaper the better!
I've been wanting to join you guy's for the past few years, but it seems that something always comes up :(

What would you rate the trails difficulty wise anyway? Mellow and scenic or fairly challenging?

We have everything from easy to hardcore. There is one area in particular that can be whatever you want. If the snow has receded enough ther is one hell of a rock garden on the mountain. we were unable to wheel it last year though. Hope some of you come up!