8" Kit on our XJ (pic)

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
If this worked, this is our XJ with the new 8" Rock Krawler Kit on it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Greg

Awwwe.... you're too easy on the Compu-tarded folk! I'd make him learn how to resize and attach!! :p :rofl:

:D When you deal with this stuff everyday, you get used to it. :rofl:

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
So I'm a compu-tard! I can admit that. I have to shrink the size of my file in order for it to work through the browse...anyone know how?

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
So I'm a compu-tard! I can admit that. I have to shrink the size of my file in order for it to work through the browse...anyone know how?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by utahxj

Hey, no offence! I totally Compu-Tarded.... I don't know JACK! You think I'm kidding, huh? Yeah.... keep laughing.... I'm serious. -_-

Do you have any kind of photo-editing software? You'll need to reduce the size of your picture to under 60k (If it's not under it already,) then when you're making the post, at the bottom of the page, select 'Attach file:' and find the picture stored on your computer.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
That is the same setup we are using on our comp rig. I like the rockkrawler design for now...we will see how it stands up when being beaten like a red headed crei.....ummmm red headed step child...

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Yea, I was in Mepco a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know how to clear up the pics? I played with all sorts of things and everytime I cleared it up...it ended up over the 60,000 byte limit.

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Originally posted by spencurai
That is the same setup we are using on our comp rig. I like the rockkrawler design for now...we will see how it stands up when being beaten like a red headed crei.....ummmm red headed step child...

That's my boy Spence!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

Spence is going to bring it!!!:cool: ;)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by utahxj
Yea, I was in Mepco a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know how to clear up the pics? I played with all sorts of things and everytime I cleared it up...it ended up over the 60,000 byte limit.

Yeah, i thought that it looked familiar....what'd we do to it?

photoshop