8' x 14' Trailer

Cascadia

Undecided
I have had this trailer for a while and I've always used it to haul my rock crawler around. I sold my crawler a few months ago and won't have one anytime soon so I'm looking to sell it. It is 8' wide x 14'4" long and it is 80.5" between the wheel wells. The fenders can be driven on if your rig or whatever you're hauling is wider. It is also a tandem axle and has brakes on both axles and they are rated at 3500 lb each. 2 tires are brand new, one is new, and one still has plenty of tread. The trailer is super light and I can lift it with one hand and can also move it around by hand. Lights are recessed in the rear so you don't crush them. Call, text, or email if you have any questions.

$1,300.00 obo

Attachments

• trailer 001.jpg
    trailer 001.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
Sorry, I always post on ksl and then come here and post and always forget to put the price. $1300 obo. The axles are 3500 lb each. Not sure what the axles are but they are they old mobile home style but they work great. There is also a spare wheel and tire.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
the 35's are mud terrians and two are AT's they are older tires so the rubbers a little hard. The BFG At's have tons of tread and the muds vary but i have 3 of them and they range from 1/4 to about 1/2 inch. The 200 is in good shape it needed a new stator and i put one in i just really need a trailer to pull my runner more than a dirt bike, call me if you can andn ill see what we can work out 801-803-4567