For Sale - Best Offer 84 Toyota extra cab on tons

natas

Sale pending seats1.jpgled lights.jpgt5.jpgt4.jpgt1.jpgt1.jpgt3.jpglooking for full or partial trade for something of a daily driver for a price looking around $5500
LED lights and new simpson harnesses
myfamily256_zpsac4a9fcf.jpg
[/IMG]
myfamily610_zpscaadf5b7.jpg
[/IMG]
myfamily611_zps6f20d37a.jpg
[/IMG]Dana 60 front with detroit locker 5.13 gears 35 spline cromo outers and drive flanges high steer with ARP studs Flange yoke to toyota drive line psc hydro assist ram 15 bolt rear axle yes i said 15 bolt it has been shave and has machined 5.13 gears loaded and welded converted to disk brakes. Double transfer cases rear with marlin 4.7 kit olive drab Master Craft seats Chevy 4.3 TBI brand new stinger battery motor to manual trans only 30 miles on all the conversion parts high performace clutch cold air intake full DOM cage with room for a rear bench and flat bed with tailgate. 42" tsl tires 1/4 tread left internal beadlocks skys offroad full width kit i have tons of money into this rig well over 15k but i know it wont sell for that shoot me your best offer 801five 64nine02nine Ryan I have a 18 ftdove tail trailer for an extra 2k
has a voltage draw killing the battery i should be able to get it fixed

call or text 801-564 nine zero two nine located in boise ID

Last edited:

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
gaaha i wish i had a smal car or something to see if you would want my loaded 99 grand cherokee limited lol damns, sweet rig g/l

Last edited:

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
sorry bro, big red just got pulled off, up for half hour for sale and got some pretty startling messages bout why i should not sell it from the sheela and such, good luck with the sell brother.