'85 4Runner Rear Defroster

EROK81?

Sell out
I am getting sick of frost on the inside of my rear window, so it's time to fix the rear defroster. :-\

The PO removed the switch I am guessing so I don't know where to look for the original defroster plug. To the left of the steering wheel I have a electronic diff lock switch (which I have no use for) I am assuming it goes there? If not where should I look for the plug?

If that's the case, anyone want to trade a defroster switch for a perfect condition toyota rear diff lock switch? :p

EROK81?

Sell out
Damn...in my center console I have the rear wiper, the up/down switch for the window, and in the middle of the two a change holder.

I guess I could just dig around in both places. I don't want to be outside longer than I have to. :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
OOoh, now that you mention it...it probably is the wiper switch I was thinking of. There were only two switches there.

EROK81?

Sell out
Sweet, thanks.

And it's not there. In its place is a non-functioning diff lock button.

I'll probably throw a switch in there if I can't find an original one. Although....I do have the rear light switch I'm not using. I guess I could try that.

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Mine is different then that one, but its in the same place. I'll get a picture of it later tonight and post it up. Mine doesn't work either. Hahaha