'85 Toyota Extended Cab Pickup/Rockcrawler

TheArkMaster

The time has come to sell my crawler. I'm young, and can't afford to have a tow rig, trailer, and a toy, so I bought an IFS runner to build into an overland rig to get my fix. I'm asking $4,300 OBO.

1985 Toyota Pickup
22r Propane injected with the got propane kit (with two tanks and mounts)
Custom flat bed
Custom Front bumper w/ lights
39.5" Iroks with 65% tread
15" steel wheels w/ custom powdercoat
109" Wheelbase
CB Radio
Alpine head unit
Rockford Fosgate speakers
Dual Cases w/ stock gears
Transfer Case Disk Brake

Front axle:
RUF spring swap (Axle moved forward 3")
Bilstein Shocks
RCV Chromoly axle shafts
RCV Chromoly Birfs
RCV Chromoly Hub Gears
Hi-Steer
Hydro Assist

Rear Axle:
IFS width rear axle
Chevy Leafs
Pro Comp Shocks

This rig is good to wheel, but after the RUF swap, I haven't had a chance to move the front shackles back an 3/4", so that could be down for more up travel. I'm sure I've left out something, so I'll add it if it comes to me. I do have some extra axle seals, bearings, doors to build half doors, and other misc. parts I'll include at my asking price or if negotiated. Again, my asking price is $4,300 or best offer. I am open to partial trades for a motorcycle, but I do need some cash to get started on my new Toyota. Please call or text me for questions, as i rarely get on forums. 801-616-0685 Thanks!

EDIT: bump. $4k takes it. Corner lights are still wired and I have everything needed to mount a new fender if that's the look you want to go for. I also still have the corner lights. It's a cool truck. I get compliments everywhere I go, and it goes wherever I point it.

image4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage7.jpegimage8.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg

Last edited:

TheArkMaster

bump. $4k takes it. Corner lights are still wired and I have everything needed to mount a new fender if that's the look you want to go for. It's a cool truck. I get compliments everywhere I go, and it goes wherever I point it.