88' F350 crew cab, 7.3 diesel trail rig!!! Chopped on 38's

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
This is a 1988 f350, 7.3 diesel IDI with a ATS turbo kit,c-6, High pinion Kingpin 60 front with high steer! Sterling rear axle. The frame has been shortened and a custom flatbed added. The flatbed has a 75 gallon fuel tank and a tool box.

It has been lightly rolled in the sand. (see pictures) Doors still shut tight. Still runs and drives. The motor t has a knock. Still runs and drives, but it sounds like retard banging a flagpole with a nine iron. (see link to video of it driving around my yard) 3 shops all independently said it was collapsed piston skirt. It has a used motor ready to be put in. The spare motor has about 190k. It has been stored inside since it was pulled last year. All the accessories are still there. (see pictures)

The tires are 38.5 Michelin military tires on allied beadlocks. 50% tread or so. The axles are open 3.73.

Needs: The Steering wheel has a little play in it. It is still very drive-able, but it is not showroom tight. Ignition key needs fixed, but it still starts. Spare motor needs to be swapped in.

Asking $3,000 or trade for small car, 4x4 quad, or ???? Located in Idaho Falls. Buy it for 3k and I will deliver to SLC area for no extra charge!

Call me or txt 208 390 8365 or email me at simplecellservices@gmail.com

Pictures:

IMG_20120818_202036.jpg

Video of running truck: (click to view)

Last edited:

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
How is it on the road I need a tow rig lol

Swap the motor, you are good to go. take the ATS turbo off the bad motor, bolt on new motor, tada! It drove fine before the knock appeared. It was taken on long trips (over 250 miles) to wheel and never had a problem. get a drop hitch and you are set.

zukijames

thinking about buying it.. putting spare motor and turbo in my girlfriends international s series, put the wheels and her buggy, part out the rest..

or instead of parting it out.. put the gas motor with low miles thats being pulled out of the international into this and resale..

gertsch

I'd love to buy this and put my 75 ih crew cab on the frame for drivetrain swap. Here's a bump for you. Maybe by some miracle I will find money.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Sorry, I haven't been on here in a while. Sparticus, I would consider many options for a small car of equal value...

call me 208 390 8365