For Sale - Best Offer 89 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 for sale

Hi, I am selling my 89 Jeep Cherokee this is a beast of a ride. it will crawl anything you put it up against. it has a 4.0L v6, front and rear lockers. a set of super swampers, flow master exhaust. it is Moab ready. I am selling it to buy a truck instead. I hate to see this smooth riding toy go but I have no place to keep 3 cars. im asking 5,000 for it but feel free to make me on offer. I will entertain most offers that are reasonable. thanks Cameron call or text 801-462-6318 in Spanish fork, ut

Hi, I am selling my 89 Jeep Cherokee this is a beast of a ride. it will crawl anything you put it up against. it has a 4.0L v6, front and rear lockers. a set of super swampers, flow master exhaust. it is Moab ready. I am selling it to buy a truck instead. I hate to see this smooth riding toy go but I have no place to keep 3 cars. im asking 5,000 for it but feel free to make me on offer. I will entertain most offers that are reasonable. thanks Cameron call or text 801-462-6318 in Spanish fork, ut

How long have you owned it? Did you build it? The reason why I'm asking is that they didn't put a "v6" in Cherokees. They did in the Grand Cherokee in the mid to late 90's but it wasn't a 4.0 litre.