9 Mile Canyon

Sasquatch_Adventures

Alright last post for tonight... I'll be posting up my trips more often now that I am getting settled in to the new house.

I did this trip about 6 years ago with the Dirthedz 4x4 club and U4WDA and it was a long dirt road but a cool trip. Well this time the road was nicely paved all the way which made for a smooth ride. I set out with my friend and my little girl and we wanted to try and take in as much as we could but still ran out of time and didn't get to see nearly as much as we wanted to.

We have plans to go back and camp for a few days and really explore the rock art. We spent a lot of time checking out a lot of the old abandon houses and stuff along way.

Here are a few of the pics we took along the way.

This frozen water fall is just as you're headed down the canyon toward Price, I've passed this a bunch of times and wanted to check it out so we finally did.

Jeep photo bomb!

Last edited:

amp713

Where did you end your venture? Did you come up over gate canyon? I actually take that way to visit my family versus running over indian canyon.

Sasquatch_Adventures

Where did you end your venture? Did you come up over gate canyon? I actually take that way to visit my family versus running over indian canyon.

We didn't make it very far past the those first drawings, my little girl was getting bored. We are going to head back and explore a ton more when time allows.