90 two door cherokee

Tobyxj

The Time has came 3500$ firm
1D414421-072A-46BE-9F1E-38FB181F0530-16755-000014D49B9A0304.jpg
i don't know how high the lift is its all skyjacker with coil and leafs no blocks or pucks. Axles 8.25 29 spline hi 30 with the big u joint abs shafts cold air intake flow master 40. New motor and trans mounts speaker bar in rear. 8015772565 text or call

dash

yeah so 300 miles and they are still holding up good? i saw a dude on the cummins forum put the same tires on his truck and he tore them up fairly quick. i just wondered if it was because he is a 3/4 ton truck and the weight he carried. i figure the stress he was putting on them tore them up but i wondered how they do on an xj like your or mine.

Tobyxj

yeah so 300 miles and they are still holding up good? i saw a dude on the cummins forum put the same tires on his truck and he tore them up fairly quick. i just wondered if it was because he is a 3/4 ton truck and the weight he carried. i figure the stress he was putting on them tore them up but i wondered how they do on an xj like your or mine.
I've had them on one of my other ones that has 10,000 miles not one problem but I wouldn't say they are a good rock crawler tire but for what I've used for good IMO and the warranty and number of wallmarts around us really what sold me I don't have to go look for a les Shawb or discount tire or big o just a wallmart and they are everywhere.

SpeedyVic

To find out lift height, measure from the top of the axle tube up to the bottom of the frame rail directly above the axle tube. Stock is ≈6.5" front and ≈6" rear.