90 YJ Project V8 and 1 tons

ALF

SURE!?
I'm getting another truck so I'm thinking about selling my Jeep project, don't have time for 2 projects and could use the cash for this build. I traded my Blazer and some cash for this last fall and really didn't want it but needed the cash and figured it would be nice to build another Jeep. Going back to GM again so this needs to go

90 Jeep Wranger YJ with a TBI 350 engine 700r4 Trans Dana 300 tcase. Dana 60 front 14 bolt rear SOA with reverse shackle. New 35" BFG AT's on H2 Wheels

This is a project!!!

Engine needs wired, I started putting a brand new harness in Tcase needs a cross member unless you want to bolt it to the belly up skid needs front fenders. Needs new soft top windows,exhaust and shifters Genright rock sliders with bars need to be installed. And Misc other stuff

Thinking $3k I whil consider trades for a Jeep Cherokee to give my daughter to learn to drive on *NO JUNK*

Gonna be driving up to get my new truck in a few weeks so I can transport anywhere from SLC-Ontario OR

I don't get on here much anymore so call or text is best. 801-712-6101-Thanks Allen

yj.jpg