91 jeep wrangler obo or trade

Silly Willy

I have a 91 jeep wrangler that I'm looking to sell. I'm selling because I need a truck for the projects in doing. I would consider trading if the right offer came along.

6k on KSL $4,500 for RME

Pm or text with any questions. If you call leave a message, I don't answer numbers I don't know.
801-300-5056

Recent repairs and upgrades are.*
-New frame-less soft top installed 05-12-2012
-Family style Roll cage installed 05-02-2012
-Modified TJ upper doors so soft rounded upper doors.
-Alternator 120 amp (upgrade from the stock 90 amp) installed 09-12-2012
-Upgraded wiring (pos and neg battery cables)
-New battery 09-02-2012
-Fuel pump 11-05-2012
-Oil and filter 01-06-2013
-Transmission oil 01-06-2013
-Air Horn previous owner removed the horn.
-New gaskets and seals all around the engine (valve cover, oil pan, RMS, Crank shaft seal, Timing cover seal)
-Timing Chain
-Newer windsheild frame
-New Tecnaglass windshield (the free rock chip repair goes with the windshield)
-Harmonic Balancer
-32 lb Ford injectors
-Bored out intake manifold
-Magna flow muffler
-Flow-master cat
-Breaks all around (pads up front, shoes out back)
-Vented and drilled rotors
-Rebuilt transfer case
-Instatrunk (nice locking storage)
-Locking center console (This holds the car stereo to keep it safe)
-Overhead speaker bar
-New stereo with Bluetooth, single disk, (its just awesome). I pair my phone to it and play Pandora everywhere as well as can talk on my phone hands free.

I know there is a ton more that has been done but can't think right now. I'll update as it comes to me.*This has been my baby and i really don't want to see her go. Unfortunately life says i need a Truck or something with more room for the family and projects.I'm looking to sell it or trade it for a truck or possibly an SUV.I'm looking for a Toyota Tacoma, Ford F150, Chevy/GM 1500. Gas or Diesel.

I'll add pictures shortly.

Last edited:

Silly Willy

Sorry i haven'e been on for a bit. Between work and school i've been staying busy.

91 was the first year of the I-6 4.0 HO for the wrangler, it is backed by the AX15 5 speed transmission

Generally if there is a question shooting me a text or calling is fastest. 801-300-5056

Silly Willy

BTT

Here shortly i'll be doing a high-line on it and potentially throwing 60's under it with 37 - 40" tires.

If you get it before i do it, i'll help you do the same if interested.