'92 fullsize Blazer on 35's stolen in Magna

metalry101

R/C addict
My buddy's '92 fullsize Chevy Blazer was stolen tonight between 6:30 and 8:00 from Intermountain R/C Raceway (8400 W, 2700 S) in Magna. It's pretty hard to miss, as there aren't exactly a lot of IFS Blazers rolling around on 35's.

It's gunmetal grey, with a Pro Comp lift, 35" Toyo MT's on some Eagle Alloys (I think?). It's got a big yellow hatchet man on the rear window. It also has dual exhausts, exiting on either side of the reciever hitch. Other than that...license plate number is 746 YCO I believe. If you see or hear anything about it that could be useful in recovering it, please call the Salt Lake County Sherriff's office, and/or me at 801-201-3903.

metalry101

R/C addict
It's been found, stripped and torn to hell. If anyone finds some 35" Toyo M/T's mounted on 6 spoke alloys with a Chevy 6 lug pattern, LMK, they probably came off the Blazer. It'd be cool to bust someone for this, as the rig is probably a total loss.

wrnchplr

free loader!!
metalry101 said:
43rd S and 10th E, ish.

Sorry to hear about the blazer. that is a few blockes from my house and there has been lots of stuff getting jacked around here. I will keep my eyes open.I hope they catch the twat that did it.