For Sale 93' Toyota Pickup - Crawler

ozzy702

Asking Price
$6500
Condition
Used - Good Condition
93' Toyota Pickup 22re, 5spd

Runs, drives, hasn't been driven regularly for awhile. Very capable offroad, standard Toyota pickup crawler setup. With a wife and 5 kids 10yo and under, work, a business, new home, life, etc I just can't justify hanging onto a vehicle I rarely use so I'm reluctantly putting it up for sale. Picture below is a few years old and was when it had ~ 38" tires on it (plenty of room for 37-38" tires with the tub and fender cut), nothing has changed since other than synthetic winch line/fairlead and it currently has 35" BFG Mud Terrains. I'll get a new picture when I get home.

Front axle and steering box (reinforced frame mount) is stretched forward of most SAS kits and has been solid. I believe ~ 106"wb but I'd have to check, it's been awhile.

Parts list below. That list doesn't include an enginebldr head and cam I installed ~ 8 years ago and a marlin crawler clutch that both have ~ 10-15k miles on them. Also doesn't include the header, exhaust, and a bunch of other things I can't remember like aftermarket t-case and motor mounts, rock lights, etc. Bottom end could probably honestly use a refresh, I suspect lowish compression in the 150s.

If it sits for a month it has a weird cold start issue where the fuel pump won't fire without using a paperclip to jump that I believe is probably a very tiny leak in an injector. Fires up every single time and runs great if you start it weekly.

It could use an oil change (has Mobile 1 Full Synthetic 5w30 now), and a new battery. I used redline in the trans/t-case the entire time I owned it, shifts smoothly. Well over 10k in parts alone, looking to get $6500 for it. Probably low but trying to expedite things because I need to redo my driveway and build my family 4x4 Sequoia.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Solid Axle Swap W High Steer$1,750
Bump Stop Mod$75
Front Axle 5.29 Gears$250
Front Axle Install Kit$150
Front Axle Locker
Rear Axle V6 Differential
$250
Rear Axle 5.29 Gears$250
Rear Axle Install Kit$150
Rear Axle Locker$250
Front Driveshaft$300
Rear Driveshaft$300
Rock Sliders$300
Skid Plate Crossmember$300
Dual Transfer Case (4:1 gears) CONFIRM$2,500
Cromo Axles/Birfields$500
Winch$300
Synthetic Rope$50
Hydro Assist Steering$200
High Output Pump$100
One Wire Alternator$100
35" BFG MT and wheels$1,750
ARP steering knuckle studs$50
New Windshield$250
Total$10,125

243438_720733469124_5558725_o.jpeg

Last edited:

ozzy702

Also has some timbren bump stops up front and a ton of other stuff I can't remember. This was my baby for 20 years. I'm really sad to see it go but 5 kids, wife, expenses, time, energy, etc just doesn't make a lot of sense for me to hang on to despite the emotional attachment.

ozzy702

That is a rad trail truck.

I need more storage space in my life :D

It's been a lot of fun. I picked it up in 2004 and it was bone stock and pristine. It was my commuter, camping rig, work truck, etc for years before I slowly started modifying it into a crawler. Honestly a bit emotional thinking about it. It's by far the vehicle I've had the longest and made the most memories with. It never let me down, was always rock solid, and it's sad to see it go but it's way past due.

Looking forward to making new memories with my family in the much larger, much thirstier, much heavier pig that's replacing it. Obviously won't be rock crawling, but I'm hoping to get out and explore, camp, see remote areas, etc with the wife and kids.

2023-08-29 10.14.17.jpg

Last edited: