For Sale - Best Offer 95 Long Arm & Locked ZJ

4x4life

1995 Grand Cherokee, Limited, Auto, 164k miles, 4.0 HO. AC WORKS GREAT!! Heater works great as well but you wont need that for a few monhts. Power Windows, Power locks, Power Mirrors that all work, Power Front Seats, Keyless entry. I would be interested in a partial trade for a commuter car, XJ Cherokee or 99-04 Gand Cherokee. This has been my daily driver for awhile and it rides awesome. My wife even drives it to work from time to time. Happy to answer any questions, I can also send more pics via Email or text. Asking $5750

Drivetrain/Other
K&N Cold Air Intake
NP231 with Slip Yoke eliminator from a TJ
Six States HD Drive shafts.
35x12.5 BFG KM2s w/ 75% tread and Allied Soft 8 wheels
Custom front Bumper
Iron Rock Off Road Tcase skid plate
Custom Exhaust
Hella Off Road Lights
Roof Rack
CB with 3’ Firestick and PA system
Iron Rock off Road Rock Sliders
Bushwacker Fender Flares
Custom spare tire Storage in rear cargo area with tool box and cooler tie downs built in.
Corbeau Baja Ultra Suspension Seats (Power adjustable seats)
New Clutch Fan and Starter Motor with receipts and lifetime warranties
Optima Red Top Battery
Rock Lights

Steering/Suspension
Teraflex High Steer kit with aluminum links and Teraflex Knuckles. New Drag link with tie rod ends in March. The track bar and axle mount have been modified to align perfectly with drag link for proper steering geometry. Has no Bump steer at all. New Track Bar jount and Busing in Jan.
Durango Steering box upgrade with steering box brace. I have never needed Hydro assist with this steering set up. It just flat out works!
Rock Krawler Long Arm Lift kit with Daystar extended Bump stops

Front Axle
Dana 30 with aftermarket shafts with 760 Ujoints
Aussie Locker (New This Year)
4:56 Gears
New Seals
Stainless Brake Lines
Spicer Ball joints (New This year)

Rear Axle
Ford 8.8 31 spline rear axle
Eaton Electric locker
4.56 gears
Disc Brakes with functional E-brake
Riddler Diff Cover
Grand Cherokee 8.jpg Grand Cherokee 9.jpg

grand cherokee 6.jpg Grand Cherokee 7.jpg

grand Cherokee 4.jpg grand cherokee 5.jpg

Grand Cherokee 1.jpg Grand Cherokee 3.jpg grand Cherokee 2.jpg

Last edited:

pELYgroso

'Merica
This is EXACTLY my ideal next rig, but I'm not in a position to buy right now. Wanna take payments? jk. Interested in a trade for a dirtbike? :)

4x4life

This is EXACTLY my ideal next rig, but I'm not in a position to buy right now. Wanna take payments? jk. Interested in a trade for a dirtbike? :)

Yeah Ill take one big payment? ;) A dirt bike does sound fun, but that's a no go for me right now.

Looking for a xj?
What are the requirments?

I am pretty open to XJ requirements, It needs to be daily drivable or close to it with under 200k miles. and I will need some cash in the deal to make up any difference.