96 4runner parts

ghetto

For sale-I have a 4runner that was rolled. It was a slow roll but most of the body isn't much good. I am debating about building into a crawler but I might part it and go in a different direction. The motor, tranny, and transfercase are in good condition. The tranny had a recent rebuild. It has the elocker. If anyone is interested in any of the parts send me a text. 970-274-3139. If I can get enough of the big parts spoken for I may just part the whole thing.

Last edited:

ghetto

So I decided to go ahead and put it under the knife. I am planning on keeping the body and interior. Everything is still together as of now and you can hear it run and drive it. Here are the big parts

Engine, tranny, and transfer-case- price drop $1,050
Rear e-locker axle complete- $500
I will sell the front end but I know people want different pieces so text me what you want and I'll give you a price. Text is the easiest way to get me 979-274-3139

Everything is OBO. I may be interested in rock crawler parts. Atlas, coilovers, etc

Last edited:

ghetto

Are you wanting just the tranny and no motor? I was planning on keeping the ecu with the motor. I have an extra computer for a 3.4 with an automatic though from my buggy.

ghetto

I am on the fence on the inner fenders. I think i am going to cut them out.

I am asking $1,200 for the motor, tranny, and transfercase. Make me an offer though. I need money for parts and it is in my way.