97 F350 D60 front axle

DsmXJRider

Mr Talon
As title states. Has 4.10 gears, ball joints, Dana 60 with all the steering arms and stabilizer. Great upgrade for a powerstroke with the front leaf spring Dana 50 or IFS. My plans have changed at moment. Came out of a truck that was running and driving until the fuel pump went out. Text is best, $850.

Last edited:
I am interested the axle. need it complete my sas90GMC:D waiting on settlement money to come through the first weeks September2012. If you still have the axle by that time frame you have a buyer and we can work out a deal that will make both of us :Dhappy. Also interested in a rear d60 or 14blt if you know of some. let me know. I am located in SE, Idaho but famialiar with SLC area. I would not mind a phone call or making one. #(208)200-7812. leave msg or text. Thank you Chase C.

Great! That sounds like exactly what I need. I wanted a complete axle so I did not have to source/locate purchase all little parts. I want to purchase the axle. If some one else beats me to it (ie.) gives you money first. I understand, it is just the nature of the business. Thank you.