97 Jeep TJ Crawler $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

None shall pass

image.jpgI have a backseat, though its grey not tan. Right now the space is occupied by the original fuel tank that someone previously relocated. I'll load up more pics, the light isn't great outside right now here in St. George so the iPad isn't the best way to get pictures loaded up.

None shall pass

I had my wife post it up on St. George's Craigslist with all the features, obviously, you guys know I didn't pay what I'm asking there, if I can get $6K my costs are covered. It does drive and run and wheel as is, it's just not really road worthy. Needs an alignment, wheel balance and a couple sway bars for me to feel secure. The welds on the long arm links are not pretty and the shock mount welds are downright ugly. No offense to the one who did the job, as ugly as it is, it's still better than I can do, no judging from me.

Rock Taco

Since we are now on the third owner since this thread started and almost double the asking price and dont really have any pictures posted why not just start a new thread?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
What did you do to it to make the price to up $3k? I don't see $6k rig in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.