97 toy runner

bschroeder

97 four runner for sale. In good condition clean title in hand. Has a three inch lift running 33's. It runs amazing, leaks nothing, power everything, has just over 183000 on the old ticker. Asking 4,800 For Rme Members. Would think about trade just depends on what it's for. I don't need to sale. It's my daily driver and is great for cruising around town and the trails can text or
pics. Call 8015579044 with questions Also for the price I have some new uninstalled trail gear sliders I will let go with it. Here Is a link with some pics http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=myads/view&ad=4537405.

Last edited:

Revenant

Just noticed the sliders you mentioned. Are these welded, coated, ready to install? I'm just gauging their value. Thanks and sorry to be a pain :freak:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
What lift, and how many miles are on the lift? Interior condition (tears, stains, cracks, smoke smell)?

bschroeder

Its got the bilstien coil overs on the front and running lc coils in tje rear. No smoke smell. No cracks in the dash. One little tear on the drivers seat. I would say good condition for the interior