99 Toyota 4runner Limited w/locker - $8250

cja89

1999 Toyota 4runner Limited - 8,250 - Located in Provo, UT
-147,000 miles
-4wd w/ e-locker
-265/75r16 Hankook Dynapros w/ 3,000 miles on them. Includes certs for replacement at discount tire.
-cat replaced at 130,000 (CEL comes on every once in awhile, O2 sensor needs to be replaced)
-left front cv replaced at 135,000
-ac/heat both work
-interior is in great condition (typical wear on drivers side seat from getting in)
-husky floor liners for front and rear
-savage offroad sliders
-addicted offroad front bumper
-needs a rear brake job, fronts are good
-very thorough maintenance records from past 20,000 miles

26216947.jpg

26216953.jpg

26216975.jpg

Send me an email at caseyarnold89@gmail.com if interested.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
what makes a '99s more desirable than the others? It's been a while since I went 4runner shopping.

Quoted from another site,

"The 1999's are favored because of the "tall coils" that many of them came with (people often ask me what lift I have on my 4runner. It doesn't have a lift, it's on the stock suspension.)

Toyota apparently started lowering the suspension after 2000 because of concerns about rollover risk, but for those of us who go off-road, the 99's are great.

Toyota also made a lot of desirable mid-generation upgrades (interior, windows, lights, etc.)

The 1999-2000 4runner Limited is also highly desirable because it had the multi-mode T-case without VSC/TRAC that is so problematic in the 2001-2002 models."

cja89

Quoted from another site,

"The 1999's are favored because of the "tall coils" that many of them came with (people often ask me what lift I have on my 4runner. It doesn't have a lift, it's on the stock suspension.)

Toyota apparently started lowering the suspension after 2000 because of concerns about rollover risk, but for those of us who go off-road, the 99's are great.

Toyota also made a lot of desirable mid-generation upgrades (interior, windows, lights, etc.)

The 1999-2000 4runner Limited is also highly desirable because it had the multi-mode T-case without VSC/TRAC that is so problematic in the 2001-2002 models."

You, sir, are correct in your quotation. I didn't even know it until after I bought it.