9th April Snakes and Lake Mountain

YOUKNOW

There were the three amigos that headed out to enjoy the trails together. The snow was fun to mess around in. I would have to say that this was one of the best days out. We started off going up Rattlesnake, and we were the first tracks on the snow.

We explored a little bit and found the mineshaft that the jeep was in. It was a little hard to see, but you can see the rear axle, rims, and rear of the vehicle still.
IMAG0119.jpg

After a few hours of exploring, we went back to the Chevron to fill up with air. All of us then ate at Seans Smokehouse. While eating, Saty asked if we wanted to explore a little more. Both of us said sure, so off we went to Lake Mountain. I didn't know how far we would make it, but we gave it a good shot, and had lots of fun trying.
IMAG0121.jpg

I have no idea how deep it was, but we eventually had to turn around.
IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

Here is the aftermath of a great trip:
YOUKNOW:
IMAG0125.jpg

liverpoolfanslc: (Saty)
IMAG0127.jpg

And the winner - Adam:
IMAG0126.jpg

I think he might have maxed credit cards out getting all of the mud off his jeep.

Overall a fun trip for all. Until next time.

YOUKNOW

I have a video that will come up shortly. I also have video of Chandler (I think that is what his name is) and his buddies going up the trail. Let me know if you want it posted if you were in his group. I will work on it.

YOUKNOW

I took all of the video from my phone, so it is a little shaky. I am too lazy to put music in it as well.

[YOUTUBE-HD]l41wGl-Dr6M[/YOUTUBE-HD]

[YOUTUBE-HD]X_JxJvJ9NYQ[/YOUTUBE-HD]

Here is another group of guys that came in after us.
[YOUTUBE-HD]55jC7R90ZE4[/YOUTUBE-HD]

Last edited:

Tortoise

Say it once, do it now!
Well now that we know what each other drives, we don't have to be strangers. Besides, I have been wanting to see the belly-up on your TJ. That is what I want to do next.

For sure! I am always looking for people to go wheelin with...
The Belly up was well worth the money. You need to have a few things done before you can bolt it on. Let me know if you need help...