A day on chainsaw

Bob B

A few of us decided to head out to chainsaw in delta for the day. Not Knowing what the weather was going to be like, we weren't really sure how far we would be able to get. When we arrive we did a quick poser pileup then headed out to the trail. When we got to the trail it was clear it was going to be fun. The trail was snowy, but had been melting and freezing. So alot of the obstacles were icy. So needless to say we got half the trail done before we decided that winching 8 rig atleast three times each wasn't fun so we turned around a went back out. This was only th second time I have had my rig out since I "finished" it. It worked great until I got back to the trailer and decided to do some jumping fun. The combination of rallying out of the trail and jumpin around busted the rear axle housing... So it goes back in the garage. Sorry not too many pics.

Pose'n it up
031.jpg

my jeep
032.jpg

Travis try the first obstacle
Video:

My run at it
video:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The "bush baby" looks great Bob! Sucks about the rear axle... what's the plan for it? New tubes or repair what you got?

Seems like you could cut at the break and sleeve it and be back in business pretty quick... assuming the rest is straight.

Bart

Bummer about the axle, but at least you made it on the trailer. Looks like a fun day. I love that trail.

Bob B

we tried to run the top part, but it had a 4-5 inches on it and we had a biggish group, so it would have been alot of winching. Maybe next time