a lil ticked off

ok heres the story.. i had a 1995 mazda b2600i 2wd pickup... well i found this guy that wanted to trade me a 68 ford high boy for it... well i wanted a highboy all my life i know its not the high boy i wanted but it would do... (i wanted a 77 highboy) anyways i traded the the truck well they didnt have the title for it and so i held onto the title til they found the one for the ford.. well one day i was tricked into thinking that they had the title in hand.. well i went to the guys how and i signed my title over handed it to them and then asked for the one for the ford.. well they went and got a title but found out it wasnt for the ford they gave me... well they told me that they would get a title for me... that was 9 months ago... i dont know what to do i go over to their house and they are never home, and i call them they never answer! i was just wondering what should i do? i would like the title so i can get it running and on the rocks.... or should i sell it for parts and deal with my losses? i was just wondering if you guys had any ideas for me....
so.. what do you think i should do?

snccoulter

www.coulters-inc.com
file for a lost title with the dmv they will contact the previous owner and if it is not stolen you will get the title. getting new titles happen all the time

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Go to the DMV, pick up a lost/missing title form. Fill out the packet, take a photo, get a VIN inspection and wait 30-90 days (usually pretty quick). Pray every night in the meantime that its not stolen or doesn't have a lein ;)