A little big for my taste

ace

Parts Collector
There used to be a guy that lived on my street that would build those things. They were way cool, but completely impracticle.

Impractical in what way? Have you ever tried to stuff a family of six into a standard crew or club cab? It's possible, but no-one likes it.

Caleb

Impractical in what way? Have you ever tried to stuff a family of six into a standard crew or club cab? It's possible, but no-one likes it.
Have you ever driven a Four Door Long bed? Now add another five feet or so...hope you only plan to go in a straight line or make REALLY wide turns :rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I look at them kinda like scooters. Fun once in awhile to put around in/on, but not something I would ever want as my primary vehicle (on or offroad).

There are some cool sami's out there. I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit that.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
much unlike samurai's?

Samurais are completely practical.
Seats four comfortably (If you sit crosslegged in the back), excellent heating (as long as there are four people wearing wool coats and sweating) and air conditioning (meaning doors off and a strong, cool crosswind) great gas mileage (if you find a semi truck that you can draft) ample storage space (with only driver and no passengers) comparable in class freeway speeds (downhill with a tail wind) comfortable ride (if you've already lost all of your teeth) reliable (you only have to fix two or three things a week) as well as a chick magnet (well, it worked for me anyway!)
So yeah, completely unlike a Samurai! :D

Stephen

Who Dares Wins

If you can figure out where this symbol :)) ) originated from you'll have my answer to all of your questions, and possibly many more!

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
You could put a Sami in the bed, then have the best (and by best I mean worst of both worlds.)
Something big to haul the family, and just pull the Sami out when you need to go into a parking lot.
Makes sense to me.

Cherokeester

You could put a Sami in the bed, then have the best (and by best I mean worst of both worlds.)
Something big to haul the family, and just pull the Sami out when you need to go into a parking lot.
Makes sense to me.

Funny, kinda like the sami would be like a spare tire but really a spare vehicle!

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
The solution to this uber wheelbase thing would be the dually suburban that I saw a long time ago in a car show. It would probably be cheaper to make too.