a little fishing

James K

NO, I'm always like this
So the family and I go up to do some camping on Strawberry river road. We get back in aways and take a right, find a great place we had stayed at 2 years ago. We figure great so we start setting up and realize the creek behind us actually has water in it this year( we could hear it while setting up camp). So after we are done setting up I walk over to check it out and low and hold what do I find in the creek............................

A F'n busted up BBQ :mad2: :mad2: . What a joke some lazy asshole decided it was better to throw it in the creek then take the piece of **** home and throw it away.

So thus I went fishing for a damn BBQ.

O'neal

?????????
Some people are pretty fawked up.That remind's me of last summer when I took my buddy up to do a little creek fishing in a remote area.Long story short there was a little camp trailer up there the year before that was complete,I figured it was a deer camp since it was the season and when we showed up the next spring it was missing the frame.The rest of it was scattered all over the frickin place....And People wonder why sh!t get's closed down or gate's put up.......DUH,Fawkin moron's.I really get flustered when people disrespect nature:rolleyes:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
O'neal said:
Some people are pretty fawked up.That remind's me of last summer when I took my buddy up to do a little creek fishing in a remote area.Long story short there was a little camp trailer up there the year before that was complete,I figured it was a deer camp since it was the season and when we showed up the next spring it was missing the frame.The rest of it was scattered all over the frickin place....And People wonder why sh!t get's closed down or gate's put up.......DUH,Fawkin moron's.I really get flustered when people disrespect nature:rolleyes:

Wasn't in Murdock Basin was it?

We (Wasatch Cruisers) pulled this one out of there last year...

Attachments

• WCC 05 Uinta Run 031 (Medium).jpg
    WCC 05 Uinta Run 031 (Medium).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 23
  • WCC 05 Uinta Run 072 (Medium).jpg
    WCC 05 Uinta Run 072 (Medium).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 13

O'neal

?????????
Nope,the one we seen is up here in wyo,up by Labarge creek.That's really cool you guy's took the effort in getting that camper out.Thing's like camper's and such are eye sore's,that's for sure and I just dont see the point in leaving crap when it's relativley cheap to haul it to a landfill.People just dont get "you pack it in,you pack it out"

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
O'neal said:
Nope,the one we seen is up here in wyo,up by Labarge creek.That's really cool you guy's took the effort in getting that camper out.Thing's like camper's and such are eye sore's,that's for sure and I just dont see the point in leaving crap when it's relativley cheap to haul it to a landfill.People just dont get "you pack it in,you pack it out"

This cleanup (our entrance fees and the dumpster) got tacked onto the fine that was given to the owner. Though they removed all the VIN tags and identifiers... the owners wife left a magazine in the drawer with a name/address on it. The FS LEO ran the info and found they had a similar trailer licensed to them... the guy played dumb for a minute, but fessed up that he had made the trailer into a flat bed and ditched the camper up the canyon after it started to fall apart... :rolleyes: